2/03/2007

Wizard


This assignment was to learn how to use Barron Storey's technique, and to learn how to create compostion, this is my first attempt to try this technique, the media that you used for this technique is totally up to you, but you always have to know how your going to place the figures in space while your distorting the illustration. I started with a line drawing and then I place conte krayon to give it a tonal consideration, then I sparyed it with crystal clear and added matte medium to flat the drawing. Then from there added tone and light wht color and repeated the matte medium and crystal clear so I could protect the work I applyed to the illustration. Its a cool way of illustrating.

Illustrator

My photo
Cape Coral , FL., United States

All Rights Reserved

  • All Images Copyright by Oliver Dominguez 2008©