11/09/2007

Blues




Hey all, This is my first time making a real monotype, tell me what you think guys. The way I got to do monotypes was my friend Ali, he has a print making class and calls me to learn the ways of monotype. Im very fasinated in how the process of making a monotype work. First you have to wet the paper that you are going to transfer it too. Then you get out a piexel glass, after that you bring out the ink and rub it on the glass with a roller. After you are done with your drawing or illustration you pass it to the press or if you dont have a press you do it the old fasion way, you get a cooking roller and roll the paper onto the image and hope it comes out alright. After all those steps you get these results. The blues series, im trying to make a series of blues musicians just for fun and practice. Enjoy my fellow artist.

Illustrator

My photo
Cape Coral , FL., United States

All Rights Reserved

  • All Images Copyright by Oliver Dominguez 2008©