1/16/2009

Sad........



Hows it going folks, hope everyone is drawing there hearts out. I have been very busy lately with promotion stuff, that I have neglected the blog. Sorry for all the readers with my lateness. My buddy Dustin and I had a invitation to be in a gallery show and I was very late in finishing the illustration. That I didn't have the chance to send it out in time. I finally finished the piece guys, So enjoy everyone. Its a piece about a robot that lost his love. Heart broken. A soul lost in a raining day. Tell me what you think guys, let me know if the pink is too much. Give me feed back, and I will diffidently do those changes.

Cheers,

+Oliver

Illustrator

My photo
Cape Coral , FL., United States

Title of Illustration


All Rights Reserved

  • All Images Copyright by Oliver Dominguez 2008©